Saturday, September 10, 2005

iPod magic 8-ball

What do you think of me, iPod?
o.k. - ANI DiFRANCO revelling (i see you have as high an opinion of me as i have of myself)

Will I have a happy life?

The noise of carpet (US single) - stereolab oscillons from the anti-sun

What do my friends really think of me?

B.O.B. & Roses/Take You Home - Outkast/FABOLOUS mash-up by Mark Ronson it's the motherfucking remix

Do people secretly lust after me?

mainstream307 - non prophets hope

How can I make myself happy?
track no52 - DJ kid capri 52 classic breakbeats

What should I do with my life?
1992 - Blur 13

Why must life be so full of pain?

I'm So Free - Lou Reed Transformer

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?

Make with The Traps - Track Star Ten Years of NOISE POP

Will I die happy?

stranded with buck 65 - DJ Signify sleep no more

Can you give me some advice?

Negasonic Teenage Warhead - Monster Magnet

What do you think happiness is?

TWO STATES Pavement Slanted and Enchanted: Luxe and Reduxe

What’s my favorite fetish?

Rock of Gibraltar - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Nocturama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(noddy) i dont know most of that stuff but wicked idea!