Saturday, June 11, 2005

things i have said about this blog recently

to ari, webmaster general (check him out on the web here: "i won't inflcit the address upon you, suffice to say at this early stage it sucks and probably won't improve" to jane, CO-contributor (yet to have posted): "just look at the earnest wankiness that i write, and know that you can exceed it" to dr nick, sole comment poster: "what was the name of that band we saw last night? I'll publish it on my blog so that my readership of none can bolster numbers at their gig next week"
and finally a conversation with london;
me: i'm doing dancing classes. i started a blog. i'm doing a lot of uncharacteristic things
the velvet wiggle: really?
me: well, no. not really.

1 comment:

Ari Sharp said...

Webmaster General... I like that!

Can I use it on my tax return?